The fair will address issues concerning functioning of smaller cities and towns and promotion of waste management and recycling activities. We will be discussing how to ensure a secure future and sustainable development through the use of appropriate know-how. In addition, the latest developments in renewable energy sources, including electricity generation, used for optimal heating and cooling of buildings will be presented.
Topics for lectures, conferences, workshops, “roundtables” and panel discussions:
– Blue-green infrastructure
– Remote energy reading technology, portal services and their use.
– Why municipalities should be interested in building their own fiber optic network infrastructure
– Experience with the implementation of domestic wastewater treatment plants for municipalities (when to implement and when to look for other solutions)
– Construction of children’s groups from the National Reconstruction Plan
– How to effectively build and modernize public lighting in municipalities and cities
– Emission-free transportation and energy
– How to finance new electric cars and accessories (such as charging stations) in your municipality
– Cyber security, file handling, digitization, data protection, public procurement, energy security, municipal energy, waste and road management, sports and recreation in the practice of cities and municipalities.
– Crisis management, civil protection and civil defense in the practice of cities and municipalities.
You are cordially invited to participate in the event.
Registration can be made at: https://komunalniveletrh.cz/program/