Visitors have had possibility to meet our systems, which increase work efficiency, enhance waste collection process and support waste management operations, on a dedicated demo truck.
It was an opportunity to exchange opinions and experience about use of solutions supporting waste management, in particular waste collection. In addition, visitors had the opportunity to learn about our new products – a 360-degree recorder and a wireless weighing scale on hydraulic crane.
Additionally, we presented our main systems:
– identification of wastebins and containers (RFID), waste bags (barcodes),
– stocktaking of containers,
– monitoring of containers fill-level,
– dynamic waste weighing,
– static weighing of waste (on-board and on hydraulic crane),
– vehicle operating parameters monitoring (CANBUS, OBD),
– communication with the driver – using the on-board terminal,
– image registration (photos, video),
– planning and controlling of waste collection schedules,
– vehicle tracking using GPS technology.