What are cookies?
Cookies are data such as text files that are stored in Website User’s end device and are intended for using the content of this Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page from which they come, their storage time on the end device and their unique ID.
Purposes for storing and accessing the information contained in cookies
Cookies are saved on the Website:
- to collect general and anonymous static data with analytical tools Google Analytics [cookie data administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- to present multimedia content on the Website that is retrieved from an external website: www.youtube.com [cookie data administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
You can express your consent (or lack thereof) to saving cookie files by changing the settings of your web browser. The web browser allows for removing the cookie files. Instructions about how to change the settings for cookies are available in the “Help" menu of your web browser.
General information clause on personal data protection
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR"), we would like to inform you about the principles of processing of your personal data and your rights related there to.
- Elte GPS Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Krakow 30-719, ul. Gromadzka 71 shall be the controller and the group of companies that includes: Elte Smart Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kraków 30-719, ul. Gromadzka 71, ELTE GPS Logistic Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kraków 30-719, ul. Gromadzka 71; Sienna APP Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kraków 31-041, ul. Sienna 14/11, Elte GPS GmbH with registered office in Hemmingen (Germany) 30966, Hoher Holzweg 17 shall be the co-controllers of your personal data.
- Data Protection Supervisor: Maciej Rymaszewski; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Controller processes your personal data on the basis of applicable legal provisions, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose(s):
- Art. 6 (1) (a) the data subject has given consent for his/her personal data to be processed for one or more specified purposes;
- Article 6 (1) (b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- Article 6 (1) (c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may include public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting upon order of public authorities or other entities which, under appropriate agreements, process personal data in the Controller's files.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by generally applicable law.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access your personal data, the right to disclose data, the right to correct your data - if itis incorrect or incomplete, the right to demand deletion of your personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), the right to demand restriction of processing, the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent on the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal shall not affect the compliance of the processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, with the applicable law.
- If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection.
- Where the processing of personal data is based on the data subject's consent, providing personal data to the Controller is voluntary.
- The provision of personal data by you is obligatory, if a provision of law or a contract concluded between the parties is the prerequisite for personal data processing.
- Your data may be processed by automated means and will not be profiled.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.